Online shop bujnie.en regulations.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions define the terms and conditions for the sale of goods in the online store bujnie.en operating at the address bujnie.en , hereinafter referred to as the online shop.
- The business of the online store is the sale of plant stands.
- Sales are made via the Internet in the form of a distance agreement, between the ordering party, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the Seller, based on the provisions of the Civil Code
- The seller is Szymon Serej, residing in Rybnik ul. Pod Lasem 78, code 44-210, operating under the name Grow Idea Group Szymon Serej, entered in the Central Economic Register NIP: 6423048738
- The customer may be any natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, having an electronic mail account and having full legal capacity, which, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in these regulations, makes the order in the online shop.
- Use of the online store is subject to the condition that the Customer has an active email account (e-mail) and a device connected to the Internet.
- When shopping at an online store, the customer confirms the fact that they are familiar with this regulation and confirms that they accept it in the valid form. Ignorance of the Terms does not release the Client from the rules contained therein.
- The customer is obliged not to submit content prohibited by law or violate personal rights and other rights of third parties.2. CONTACT DETAILS
- Address of the Seller: ul. Pod Lasem 78, 44-210 Rybnik
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 721-099-066
- The Buyer may communicate with the Seller through the addresses and telephone numbers / numbers given in this paragraph.3. ORDER
- The order in the online store is composed of Bujnie using the form available on the shop’s website, which operates at bujnie.en
- In order to place an order the Customer is obliged to:
– Select the product you ordered by adding it to your shopping cart.
– Give delivery address
– Choose from one of the available payment methods.
– Confirm the completed order form and complete the ordering process by selecting the “I order and pay” option.
- Any additional Customer suggestions contained in the “Comments” section of the order form are only Customer’s suggestion, eg regarding the parameters of the order, not obligatory to the Seller.
- Payment is a prerequisite for receiving your order.
- Payment for the item is made via internet transfer to the given bank account number. You can also express your desire to pay otherwise – in this case you should contact the Seller using the contact form or e-mail at email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment should be made within 5 working days of receipt of the order.
- In the case of making a payment via internet transfer for a payment date, the date of acknowledgment of the Seller’s account is the entire amount representing the price of the ordered item. The time of commencement of the order is the same as the moment of receipt of the payment to the Seller’s bank account, in accordance with the preceding paragraph or the moment of payment of the price in another, acceptable manner.
- Once payment has been made, the customer will automatically be informed of the receipt of the order.
- It is in the client’s interest to provide the correct data to contact and deliver the goods ordered. – The seller is not responsible for the consequences of misdirecting this data.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order if the data provided by the Customer is incomplete, faulty or untrue.
- Cost of delivery – in the case of shipments via Poczta Polska or courier service, the cost of delivery is calculated according to the current price lists of freight forwarders.
- All prices quoted on the Bujnie.en website are gross and are quoted in EURO(EUR)
- Estimated time of execution of orders placed from the date of posting the money in your account, in accordance with 3.6 of these regulations, it is from 1 to 10 working days.5. WITHDRAWAL OF THE AGREEMENT
- The customer is entitled to return the purchased products within 14 days of receipt, without giving any reason.
- The return is made at the cost of the return.
- Returned goods must not bear signs of use. Delivered must be intact, that is, delivered to the customer.
- Reimbursement for its validity requires the Customer to submit in writing a withdrawal statement, sent with the goods and proof of purchase to the Seller’s address indicated in these Regulations.
- The refund of the entire amount paid for the purchased products will only be made by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Client.
- The seller may withhold payment until the goods have been received or until proof of return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The customer should return the goods to the Seller’s address given in this Regulation immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller of the withdrawal. The term will be retained if the customer returns the goods within 14 days.
- In the event of failure by the Customer to return terms, and in particular to return used or damaged products, failure to submit a statement, return will not be accepted and return to the Customer will be refunded only after the payment has been made. With the current tariff on the Seller’s website.
- The model of the statement is available upon request of the customer after a prior request sent to the e-mail address of the shop: email@example.com
- If the goods are returned in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Seller shall return the purchased price paid to the bank account indicated by the Customer.6. COMPLAINT
- The seller is obliged to release the goods without defects. In the event that the Customer finds a defect in the goods received, he shall be entitled to lodge a complaint in accordance with the provisions of the generally applicable law, including in particular the provisions on the warranty of defects contained in art. 556 and subsequent Laws of April 23, 1964, Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121).
- Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Seller’s address, or in electronic form by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should indicate the circumstances surrounding its submission, in particular the description, the date of nonconformity of the goods with the sales contract and the request. It should also include contact details of the applicant.
- The seller will respond within 14 days to the customer’s complaint and will notify him or her of any further action.
- The seller is not liable for any damages resulting from misuse of the offered products.
- Minor color differences between the online presentation and appearance of the original may arise due to technical reasons and can not be the subject of a complaint. However, the Seller will endeavor to ensure that the photographs of the presented products are of the highest quality and best reflect their actual appearance.
- Every product sold by Bujnie.EN is handmade so that individual copies of a given series may differ slightly in size.
- Damage to the shipment during transit will only be considered on the basis of a notification made by a postal or courier employee at the time of delivery.
7. PERSONAL DATA
1.The shopper in the online store voluntarily submits his / her data which is necessary for the execution of the order and will be processed for that purpose by the Seller.
2. The customer has the right to inspect personal data relating to him and to correct them.
3. The administrator of the personal data is the Seller.
- All products presented in bujnie.en online shop are designed and created by the Seller in Poland.9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not regulated in this Regulation, commonly applicable provisions of Polish law apply, in particular: the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, the Act of 17 November 1964 Code of Conduct civil.
- The sales contract concluded under this Regulation applies to a specific contract and is concluded for a one-off order. Each order requires separate acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Customers who have an account in the online store will be notified of changes to their terms and conditions via e-mail.
- If, during the elapsed time since the last logon, a change has been made to the online store’s regulations, the Customer accepts or refuses to change the rules of the online store.