- The shop does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the End User’s Store and are intended for use on the Shop’s Web site. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The store operator files the cookies and accessing them to the end user’s device.
- Cookies are used to:
1. Customize the contents of the Shop website to your preferences and optimize the use of your web pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the Shopper’s device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
2. Create statistics that help you understand how Shop Users use websites to improve their structure and content;
- Two main types of cookies are used within the Store: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user’s device until you leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
1. “Necessary” cookies to use the services available within the Store, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring Authentication within the Store;
2. Secure Web-based cookies, for example used to detect fraud within the Authentication within the Store;
3. “Performance” cookies to collect information about how to use the Shop’s web pages;
4. “Functional” cookies that allow you to “memorize” user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, such as the selected language or region from which the User originates, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc .;
5. “Advertising” cookies, which allow users to provide more customized advertising content to their interests.
- In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user’s device. Shop users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in your web browser settings or to inform them of each time you place them on your Store User. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted on the End User’s Store may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Store Operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.